Pool Renovations in Pennsylvania
Make Your Old Pool Better Than Ever!
We can do just about anything to change the look and style of your pool, and make it better than new. Whether it’s a simple liner replacement, or a whole lot more, it’s no problem for the experienced team at Buchmyer’s Pools, Inc.
We can refinish your surface with a variety of different cutting-edge pool finishes with special focus on the beautiful polished aggregate finishes. We can also add LED lighting, replace the coping, the tile and the decking, and address any other issues you may be struggling with. Basically, when it comes to renovation, we’ll tackle just about anything you can think of, up to and including the pool shell itself.
- Over 35 years experience
- Liners with no wrinkles, puckers or shifting
- Rejuvenated old yellow steps
- Free estimates
- 25 year warranty
Here are some Liner Pool options available
Classic-Refined, Elegant & Timeless
The classic design originated from the European culture. The Greek and Roman are the main inspirations of the classic design. Very elegant and ornate, the classic design never goes out of style!
Geometric-Clean, simple & sophisticated
A geometric pattern is linear, consisting of geometric figures, such as triangles, rectangles, circles and squares. Geometric patterns are found in many places, including art and architecture and they tend to be symmetrical. This creates a very clean, simple and sophisticated look.
Contemporary-Smooth Flowing Profiles
Contemporary design is rooted in the moment as in this moment, the here and now. Smooth flowing profiles instead of ornamentation. A strong emphasis on line and form — two essentials of good design — gives contemporary style its energy.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving”
ideas to consider:
- Chlorine-free systems
- Energy-efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy-efficient pumps, filters, and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Saltwater based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to
consider some of these ideas:
- Long-life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.